Origin of Ideas
This 5 post series will addresses as to how “we are facing exponential threats from resource crunch and environmental degradation and that in response, we are inventing a new idea age”.
- Exponential Threats identifies the exponentially growing threats we are presently facing
- In Exponential Technology, we argue that our exponentially growing technology, our best ally, is not sufficient to tackle these threats. To do that, unprecedented level of human ingenuity should come into play.
- In this post Origin of Ideas, we discuss the source of human ingenuity, both inside an individual’s head and across the society.
- In Age of Creativity, we address as to why we have reasons to believe that we are entering an era of unprecedented global creativity.
- In the last post, we will address as to how you can prepare for the coming Idea Age
Before discussing how human creativity is likely to save the day, we must first understand the origin of ideas, either inside a human head, or across a society. After all, there are striking similarities between both types of idea generation.